Soft Close Thin Door Hinge
NEW Blum thin door hinge with integrated soft close, impressively easy to use on doors 8 to 14mm thick. Assembly is simple in just a few steps, drill, insert and tighten the screws.
To fix the innovative hinge to the door, drill two 10mm holes in diameter with just 6mm in depth. No 35mm cup hole is required for these hinges due to the new Expando fixing method. Steel teeth bite into the material of hard fronts to achieve a secure hold, while nylon components ensure firm anchorage in soft panels.
Hinges are 110° opening and are designed for use with all our current range of mounting plates.
- Soft close mechanism is built into the hinge cup
- Deactivation switch for lighter/smaller doors
- Designed for a door thickness of 8 to 14mm
- Requires 10mm diameter hole with a minimum depth of 6mm
- Easy tool-free assembly & removal with all current CLIP mounting plates
|Adjustment:||3 Way with Spiral Tech||Technical Guide Specifications|
|Side Adjustment||+ / - 2mm|
|Depth Adjustment||+ 3 / - 2mm|
|Price is per hinge - Lifetime Guarantee|